- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans (or pinto beans, drained)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Diced tomato
- Make cilantro lime rice.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil for 2 mintues. Add beans and the rest of spices. Cook until heated.
- Fill tortillas.