- Garlic - 1 clove, minced
- Mayo - 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Sriracha - to taste (~1 tsp is a good heat level)
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Broccoli - 1 1/2 lb, chopped
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil - 3 tbsp
- Peanuts - 1/3 cup, crushed (salted or unsalted - your preference)
- Tortillas - 8
- Limes - 1/2, sliced into wedges
- Green onions - 2 stalks, sliced thinly
- Coleslaw mix (or sub with shredded cabbage and carrots) - 8 oz
- Soy sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Rice vinegar - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Brown sugar - 2 tsp
- Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
Total 2970 cal
- Green onions - Prep as directed. (Can be done up to 3 days ahead)
- Dress slaw - Toss coleslaw mix with green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and cooking oil. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Garlic (for Sriracha mayo & tacos) / Broccoli - Prep as directed. (Can be done up to 3 days ahead)
- Make Sriracha mayo - Mix together minced garlic, mayo, and lemon juice, and season to taste with Sriracha. (Can be done up to 5 days ahead)
- Heat oven to 425F (218C) degrees.
- Toss broccoli with garlic, soy sauce, and oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, shaking once midway through. Toss in peanuts for the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Warm tortillas according to package instructions.
- Slice limes into wedges.
- Taste slaw and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy broccoli tacos with lime wedges topped with slaw and Sriracha mayo.
Credit Cook Smarts