These were a little dry. I will attempt some modifications and post them when tested.
- 1 1/2 cup – oats, dry
- 1/3 cup – vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup – crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup – peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/3 cup – honey
- 1 tsp – vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon – chocolate chips, dark
- Prepare a 9X5 loaf pan by greasing it or lining it with parchment paper.
- Use a blender to turn your oats into flour by blending them. Pour into bowl.
- To oat flour, add protein powder and crispy rice cereal.
- In a small sauce pan add peanut butter and honey. Melt together over medium heat and stir until combined, then add vanilla extract.
- Pour peanut butter/honey into dry ingredients and stir. Dump into prepared loaf pan and FIRMLY press into pan.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle into loaf pan.
- Let cool in fridge for at least 25 minutes and then cut into bars or squares!