- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 3 green onions
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Total 1670 cal
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: in a small bowl whisk together ingredients and set aside.
- Roughly chop the spinach and place in a large bowl.
- Slice the green onions, halve the cherry tomatoes, and dice the avocado.
- When quinoa is done cooking, add it to the large bowl with spinach and toss. The heat from the quinoa will lightly wilt the spinach.
- Add the green onions, tomatoes, and dressing. Stir to combine.
- Add the avocado and lightly toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to let flavors blend more.