- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag Quorn Pieces
- 2 heads broccoli florets
- 8 oz mushroom, sliced
- 8 oz shitake mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup candied walnut, optional
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted, optional
- vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet/pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the Quorn Pieces, cook and stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Move Quorn Pieces to the side of the skillet/pan and add broccoli, button and shiitake mushrooms. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir Quorn Pieces into vegetables and season with soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Continue to cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with candied walnuts before serving.