- Leeks - 1 1/2 lbs, sliced
- Diced tomatoes - 1 14-oz can, drained and rough chopped
- Corn - 2 cobs, kernels of (~1 cup)
- Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Arborio rice - 1 cup
- White wine - 2/3 cup
- Vegetable broth - 3 1/2 cups
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cherry tomatoes - 1 cup, halved
- Creme fraiche (opt) - 3 tbsp
Total 1690 cal
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Heat a saute pan (that you have a lid for) over medium-high heat. Add oil and then leeks to heated oil with a dash of salt. Saute until softened, ~3 minutes. Next add arborio rice stir until rice gets a golden hint. Add in white wine and stir until absorbed.
- Stir in tomatoes and vegetable broth and salt and bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to oven. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- When risotto is done, stir in corn and creme fraiche (if using). Season to taste with salt and pepper and top with cherry tomatoes
Credit Cook Smarts