- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 2 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 can Maesri red curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 blocks tofu, cubed
- 6 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Steamed rice
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and pepper, saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add curry pastte, broth, coconut milk, tofu, simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro, salt to tastte.
- Serve over rice, top with cilantro and lime juice.
Credit Adapted from How To Cook Without a Book