- 1 package rice noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut small
- 1 package tofu, cubed
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp ginger paste (or sub fresh ginger grated or 1/2 tsp ginger powder)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
- 1 can Maesri red curry paste
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- Green onion and lime juice for serving
- Fry tofu with dash of salt and garlic powder, set aside.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse, and toss with oil.
- Steam broccoli florets until just crisp-tender and let cool.
- In a large pan, add oil, onions, and mushrooms. After 7 min, add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well, let gently simmer for 5 min.
- Add tofu, noodles, and broccoli. Stir and top with green onion and squeeze of lime juice.